Iliana 18K W/G & Rose Gold .75ct Bow Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pinkpussycat

Meeoow....
Unusual, and imo quite exceptional in its design, two tone white and rose gold Iliana Bow ring, never worn and still with tag. Heavy gold weight of 7.60 grams and 3/4 carat G-H SI quality diamonds, a very sparkly and substantial ring. My pictures were taken in shade and make the rose gold look a lot darker than it is irl and the transition from the white gold side of the shank into the rose gold is quite subtle. £335 + £5.50 p&p Ring size O

http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/Popups/ViewDetail.aspx?StockCode=545656

DSCN6855.jpgDSCN6861.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks hon. I made a mistake and put my Ebay price but it was too late to edit, I pm'd Sazza to change it for me but when I just checked my sent messages it wasn't there. :confused: Perhaps I didn't press the send button?? :doh: Anyway the correct price for the forum is £335 + p&p

Thanks hon. I made a mistake and put my Ebay price but it was too late to edit, I pm'd Sazza to change it for me but when I just checked my sent messages it wasn't there. :confused: Perhaps I didn't press the send button?? :doh: Anyway the correct price for the forum is £335 + p&p

Tis ok I got the PM!!
Just altered the price for you!! :happy:

Latest posts

Back