Have you been asked to help Gems TV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Huggles

Registered Shopper
I've been asked to complete an on-line survey in order to help Gems TV. Unfortunately, their questions weren't the ones they should ask...much too general :(. The only ones where I got to explain my answers were 'Why wouldn't you shop with Gems TV?' and 'Why wouldn't you recommend Gems TV to a friend?' There are so many reasons it was hard to summerize, but the main reasons for me are poor, uninspiring designs and irratic prices ie. paying a lot more for the same item which may go for a lot less a few days later. What they really should be asking is...do you like the timed games? How can we improve? What don't you like about the way our gems are presented?

I'd say....
No more timed games :mad:.
More inspiring designs with choices of gem stones/metals, get rid of poor quality, diamond accents and unneccessary embelishments. Try contemporary designs in silver (similar to Lola Rose) :). Gaurantee the lowest price to ALL no matter when that lowest price is reached. I'm sick of having 5 in the game for them ALL to sell and then some more appear the next day and the next and the next. We should know how many they have in total and how many are REALLY left. More clearances with old stock going cheap.
I'd like the presenters to show the jewellery and give facts about the gems and diamond quality. I get fed up with certain presenters (not naming names) fake exaggerated reactions :rolleyes:, repeated meaningless phrases and camera work focusing on them not the jewellery.

Then I might be tempted back.

Yes, I have just had one of these appear in my Inbox but hadn't bothered to read it as I've not watched Gems TV for a while now and haven't bought anything since last December. I did try in June when I had a discount code but it wouldn't work online and I couldn't check out my order like so many others so I gave up and also abandoned Gems at the same time. I went off it when they changed all the backgrounds and went blue and orange and then Steve left and things didn't seem the same.

I havent looked in my inbox for hours but I guess they're trying to see why they are having the problems they are now having, how better than from the horses mouth (not that i'd call any of you gorgeous things horses mind) neigh as if!!!! :21:

But tell the truth and answer all questions honestly and who knows, they may take some notice. :1:

I've been asked to complete an on-line survey in order to help Gems TV. Unfortunately, their questions weren't the ones they should ask...much too general :(. The only ones where I got to explain my answers were 'Why wouldn't you shop with Gems TV?' and 'Why wouldn't you recommend Gems TV to a friend?' There are so many reasons it was hard to summerize, but the main reasons for me are poor, uninspiring designs and irratic prices ie. paying a lot more for the same item which may go for a lot less a few days later. What they really should be asking is...do you like the timed games? How can we improve? What don't you like about the way our gems are presented?

I'd say....
No more timed games :mad:.
More inspiring designs with choices of gem stones/metals, get rid of poor quality, diamond accents and unneccessary embelishments. Try contemporary designs in silver (similar to Lola Rose) :). Gaurantee the lowest price to ALL no matter when that lowest price is reached. I'm sick of having 5 in the game for them ALL to sell and then some more appear the next day and the next and the next. We should know how many they have in total and how many are REALLY left. More clearances with old stock going cheap.
I'd like the presenters to show the jewellery and give facts about the gems and diamond quality. I get fed up with certain presenters (not naming names) fake exaggerated reactions :rolleyes:, repeated meaningless phrases and camera work focusing on them not the jewellery.

Then I might be tempted back.

I agree with you totally.:60:
I use to spend loads with them,but like you do not like the way things have gone recently and all the things you have said above.
I buy because I like something,not always because its "rare" but how can they be so rare when they have so much of it.
To be told that something is wonderful,beautiful,takes there breathe away has started to wear on me.I prefer information(they use to show the card that comes with the item) size,weight,natural,treated,etc.
Come on Gems bring back the fun and info,the good deals and stop the timed auctions.

Well, funnily enough they haven't asked me for my opinion :Thinking2: I wonder why??!! :Laughing1:

I agree with nearly everything you have said Huggles and you too Diamondgirl.

If they asked me I would say this:-

1. Timed Auctions are a joke - they would be as well just selling fixed price items.

2. The shop prices are ridiculously high and never sell for the same prices on screen so there's no incentive to purchase from the shop.

3. Too much variance in price - eg My Sphene ring which my husband paid £129 for only to see going for £79 a few weeks later - disgusting!

4. Loyalty to long standing customers - none shown whatsoever.

5. Change 90% of the presenters! I'm sick of being told:-

"look at that, look at that, look at that............" - Adina shut TF up!!!!
computer-17.gif

"check the high street prices" - Why? you SHOULD be cheaper with less overheads that's why we buy or should I say DID buy!

"Look at this picture of something totally different and see how much cheaper we are!!" - and just what is the point of that????

"The phones are going mental" - emm so why is the quantity not going down?? Stop blatantly telling lies!

"This is stunning, this is stunning, this is stunning......" No it's not it's horrible!!

Then there's the shouting and the stupid facial expressions and the stories and the comments to the crew - STOP! Just tell us what you're selling in plain English and stop treating us like idiots!

6. Reduce the website auction stuff and get rid of it for goodness sake. Some of the pieces have been going around and around and around for about a year now. Where's the business sense in that? Surely 10% of something is far better than 100% of nothing?

7. Apologise to Mummybear and Cleopatra for last weekends fiasco and make sure it never ever happens again.

Well that'll do for starters.

Well said Klosblue, funnily enough I've not been asked my opinion either :33:
Hope they will listen to comments made on here I agree with all
what has been said I am sooo sick of timed boring games.

completely agree,why don't they listen,I'm sure their takings are down,it all seemed so easy before.:56:

Hi peeps my first time but i couldnt help myself

Hi peeps my first time but i couldnt help myself!
They sent me a survey but not sure they will tell powers above my reply.

During £1 fiasco - i also had my item taken from my basket like you cleopatra. Rang cs was put through to manager. He was really quite arrogant and had not spoken to him before usually put through to a lady who was always willing to listen and quite fair.
He was downright rude. Told me no more available - think his name was tom. Bit uphimself - asked to speak to the usual mananger he told me not there.
So i am really unhappy rocks & co here i come.

P.s the girl who put me through told me they got rid of staff - prob redundancies - look like they kept on someone who should have been first in queue. Was last in queue for manners though.

Toodle pip

hi everyone

they stupidly did ask for mine, i'll give you one guess what i said.

Cleopatra

1lwave.gif
Warm welcome to you, rubyruby. Disgraceful behaviour by Gems TV have lost them yet another customer. Makes me wonder how many customers they've lost through that disastrous weekend?

Thanks Huggles
Makes you wonder what they are doing.
Seems this new manager Tom is just their to quote policy and between you and me guys I think they are struggling - manager have gone or been replaced, presenters gone to Rocks & Co and some old timer CS staff have also gone.
Word has it not all is well at Gems Towers but as long as they look after us shopper they will do ok.
Hopefully they realise this before it is too late and start looking after now. More dicount codes as 'Thank You's ' would not go amiss. What happened to all the special offers and discounts they used to tell us about. My friend Jemma got a £10 voucher to use for her birthday in Juy but I only got an email giving me £5.
Sign of the times.
Toodle Pip going to do some shopping to feed my brood.
Catch up later
xxx:1:

Latest posts

Back