Caroline Lyndsay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Steve Austin

Registered Shopper
I caught about 15 mins of her show this morning and have come to the conclusion that I DONT LIKE HER STYLE.
The fake faces she pulls, especially when the price goes down is disgustingly bad for a woman who claims to have "trained at Italia Conti and with LAMDA" & "majoring in Shakespearean and classic roles" "she started her professional career as and actress" too (LOL yeah right!) no wonder she's on bid.

Always harping on about her disabled brother, just to get a sale (disgusting)...

What she really wants to say when she tries to appeal to the older generation is "Come on you old ba***ds, give us your money cos you ain't gonna need it where your going are ya, there".

Awful,awful woman Im afraid :down:

Anyway, I'd better get a wiggle on, lots more moaning to do before the days out.

**The above is just my opinion**

To be honest, I don't think she is any better or worse than any of the other presenters on the Sit-up or any of the other shopping channels. I think all of them have to make up stuff or draw on their family members and friends for 'inspiration' and just just to fill in the time.

Caroline Lyndsay majored in Shakespearean roles?

What as: the 3rd witch in Macbeth? :taphead:

I used to like her at Gems and don't dislike her now. I do feel she looks sad and tired, maybe something bad is/was happening in her life hence her expressions don't look real. Not dissing OP, just saying there is always two sides :)

PJ.

I can't stand her I'm afraid. I know this is probably totally wrong of me, but she looks what I would have called when I was a teen, a bit "Molly", which probably translates best as "frumpy". The "Molly" girls weren't into boys, hair and make up, worked hard at school, never smoked or swore and were usually very pleasant in manner, you most certainly wouldn't hear them lying and bullshi**ing. When I look at Ms Lindsay I see a "nice, wholesome looking gal", then she opens her trap and starts talking, and out comes a barrage of fibs, exaggeration, and general bullsh*t! I know the adage that states that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover, and I suppose that works two ways here, as I thought she looked nice and trustworthy, but she isn't, but then I suppose she actually might be...but I still can't help thinking she'd sell her own grandmother down the river!

Gosh! I saw her the other day, first time since before Christmas. The girl looks ill and drawn. I've had back problems in the past and I couldn't have sat on one of those stools, no wonder she looks as if she has let herself go.

then she opens her trap and starts talking, and out comes a barrage of fibs, exaggeration, and general bullsh*t! I know the adage that states that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover, and I suppose that works two ways here, as I thought she looked nice and trustworthy, but she isn't, but then I suppose she actually might be...but I still can't help thinking she'd sell her own grandmother down the river!

A job's a job?!

Latest posts

Back