Nursery Fresh Plants on Bid Shopping This Sunday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yougarden

Registered Shopper
Join us on Bid this sunday if you can for the launch of Bid Gardening. We love gardening and we hope you do too. Apples, pears, plums, strawberries, raspberries, potatoes and much more. Gardening guru Peter McDermott will be sharing his years of gardening experience with Bid viewers to give hints and tips for you to get the very best results in your garden. Starts this Sunday (Feb 12th) morning from 10am
Gardening for everyone.

Join us on Bid this sunday if you can for the launch of Bid Gardening. We love gardening and we hope you do too. Apples, pears, plums, strawberries, raspberries, potatoes and much more. Gardening guru Peter McDermott will be sharing his years of gardening experience with Bid viewers to give hints and tips for you to get the very best results in your garden. Starts this Sunday (Feb 12th) morning from 10am
Gardening for everyone.

Yes I love gardening in my first floor flat gardening for everyone lol

Forgive my cynicism, but what cheap crap are they gonna flog off, diseased and will die within three weeks? :sad:

Exactly. Real gardeners would want to choose the plants themselves and not rely on some probably intensively farmed nursery to send you any old crap.

Exactly. Real gardeners would want to choose the plants themselves and not rely on some probably intensively farmed nursery to send you any old crap.

Maybe they'll be selling just the seeds! I can't imaging a plant lasting long in a Bid.tv jiffy bag :clapping:

will probably be bulbs like with qvc and richard "i love myself and my flower power" jackson

Hubby and I are both 'potterers' in the garden and we get most of our stuff from other gardeners who potter or the garden centres. Can't see too many takers for stuff from situps.

Ps. When my god daughter lived in a first- floor flat, she had growbags on her balcony and lettuce in her window box!

Hubby and I are both 'potterers' in the garden and we get most of our stuff from other gardeners who potter or the garden centres. Can't see too many takers for stuff from situps.

Ps. When my god daughter lived in a first- floor flat, she had growbags on her balcony and lettuce in her window box!

Balcony?? What's a balcony lol

Latest posts

Back