Steve McDonald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Stripey jumper looks wrong on him.

Who's rattled his cage today? :sad:

I thought Spiv's were only Cockney's... Out of interest what did Tori get out of marrying him I just don't see it she must see something we don't.... Hard to believe he isn't 30 til this year. Nice to see the gallery didn't realise it was so close to the studio and you could see it.

Last edited:
I thought Spiv's were only Cockney's... Out of interest what did Tori get out of marrying him I just don't see it she must see something we don't.... Hard to believe he isn't 30 til this year. Nice to see the gallery didn't realise it was so close to the studio and you could see it.

I honestly don't know what she saw in him... maybe the private man is totally different to the public one? Still, if they are happy together, good luck to them. Its hard enough for young marrieds starting out these days, at least the both of them have jobs.

i've never got the tori marrying steve either i remember being a bit :O when i found out as long as their happy who cares?

Steve McDonald: "I am never going to sell this item for that price again" for a steam cleaner priced at something like £12.97. Bet you he will sell it again for £12.96 or less :wink:

He's doing the £5 mystery box. Not seen this before. What **** are they gonna give out?

Out of interest what did Tori get out of marrying him I just don't see it she must see something we don't.... Hard to believe he isn't 30 til this year.
Never! I had him pegged at mid to late 30s at least.

Latest posts

Back