where is Lyn ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
This may have been mentioned before, but Lyn, the model, hasn't been on for a while, perhaps she's on holiday. Unless she's gorn, like the other model who used to be on with her - cant remember her name, but she had short chopped blonde hair, about the same age. She disappeared, never to be seen again.

This may have been mentioned before, but Lyn, the model, hasn't been on for a while, perhaps she's on holiday. Unless she's gorn, like the other model who used to be on with her - cant remember her name, but she had short chopped blonde hair, about the same age. She disappeared, never to be seen again.

the other model was called Julie, don't know what happened to her

Lyn was on yesterday - by the colour of her I think she's been on her holibobs again. The other model was Julie - I liked her but she just suddenly disappeared.

That's right the other model was called Julie. By coincidence I remembered that I had a Dermawand, that Ideal World used to sell. I found it at the bottom of a wardrobe and decided to see what was being said about it on the internet. Lo and behold, I came across an American infomercial about it featuring our very own Julie!

Looks like Lyn and Julie have been busy making videos vo the Yanks.

No, not like that! Naughty! :rolleyes:

dermawand

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Latest posts

Back