Humidifier

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw Charlie selling it yesterday. Not only was it less than aesthetically pleasing but, with the amount of water droplets it was belching out, I'm surprised they didn't sling in a free pair of wellies with it. I'd imagine you'd develop a damp problem in the house if this was used or you'd lose sight of family members in the mist that's formed.

The one I bought was a rectangle box thing and it was ridiculous I think I confused it with a dehumidifier to be honest in the day used to by things from Bid regularly only problems was a dinner set my mother bought she didn't like and took ages for them to take it back and refund her.

I suspect that many people are more likely to suffer from a problem with damp (water on the inside of windows, musty smell, mould, etc.), in which case they need a dehumidifier to remove damp from the air as opposed to a humidifier (which does exactly the opposite, namely putting moisture into the air to make it less dry). Also be warned in relation to the tiny dehumidifiers that the Sit-up channels were selling not so long ago, because they're only useful for drawers and small cupboards.

Does anyone remember; a few years ago, they were knocking out a sort of glass semisphere in which you put water and, if you wished, a fragrant oil? It belched out a sort of 'ectoplasm' mist which I reckon would have had your wall paper off quicker than any steam stripper. I only saw it the once and often wondered if anyone bought one and how much damage it did before they put it in the bin.

IW used to feature those a lot. They were called N-Virospheres and were presumably the same kind of thing. And no, I didn't buy one. :giggle:

I remember seeing one on Bid that spat more than spit the dog!

Reminded me of Grotbag's cauldron.

Is that a euphemism? :thinking:

witch.jpg

Latest posts

Back