Sally Jaxxs is at College studying.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Fashion :mysmilie_510::mysmilie_458:

Now you know what your p&p is being spent on whatever next Peter Simon studying public speaking? Paul Becque studying Hairdressing? Lisa Brash learning how to be a nun?

I cannot believe what she has just said "if you buy a perfume from Bid when you get it go down to a department store find the perfume smell it and if you don't like it send it back because you cannot send it back if you open it". WTF!!!! So iyt's fine to go downtown and spray a perfume in a shop you haven't paid for but hey don't you dare spray ours.

I cannot believe what she has just said "if you buy a perfume from Bid when you get it go down to a department store find the perfume smell it and if you don't like it send it back because you cannot send it back if you open it". WTF!!!! So iyt's fine to go downtown and spray a perfume in a shop you haven't paid for but hey don't you dare spray ours.

But in the high street, they have testers. You wouldn't be able to go to the high street, but one and try it then send it back. To me, it sounds a very good thing to do. :L The only other think bid tv could do, would send you a sample with it for you to try.

I suppose if it is a fragrance you know then there's no problem about smelling it. I've never bought perfume from them because it is too expensive. I can get it cheaper in the High Street.

As for Sally studying fashion, good luck to her. Presenting on a Shopping Channel is hardly a career high is it? Just one step down from the cruise ships.

Latest posts

Back