Toshiba Pick of the Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is a Toshiba 15.6" AMD Dual Core Laptop 4GB RAM 500GB HDD for 379.99, with some rather dodgy looking free headphones.

They are offering a similar deal with 640 GB for 419.99 with the free crappy headphones

But are still flogging there 640GB model which they have been hyping up for weeks stil at 419.99, why have 2 offers at the same price, but with one u get dodgy headphones.

I like watching the technology hours, as ttechnology interests me, i was fearing the POTD was gonna be like this, but i thought, they might have done a higher spec one, as they already have one on offer as same price, as one they been flogging since christmas.

Similar with something else i watched on there today, cant rememember the exact product, but you could order a product cheaper, if u ordered it and got something free, hello that does not make sense to me.

Please please please help me

yes ok, but why offer a system similar to what they have recently been selling, and would have thought they would have offered a higher speccie one, and the presentation is the same drivel, its like they working from a autocue, they advertise skype, like its the only thing, u can do on a laptop, rather than going through, what kinda games you can play on it, what USB is it is it 2 or 3,

It is like a revolving door Jazzy,products that don't sell out are brought back after a couple of weeks sometimes including freebies to try and get rid of old stock.
This Toshiba has been shown so many times over the past 6 months,that poor Janice must be wondering what new take she can put on this item that will help to sell it.
She is fighting a lost cause as this Toshiba has had its day.........:wait:

Derek "And again" Belcher has his fingers in so many pies on Ideal World Jazzy with his chainsaw on a stick and other products like the Karcher pressure washer and window vac and the Gardena range of garden tools.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if he popped up one day on Friday fashion...............:thinking:

I agree that Toshiba has lost it's sparkle.

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop that I bought 4 years ago, and cost 850.00. (I got it from PC World.) It broke down twice in the first year going back to Toshiba each time for 6 weeks to have a new hard drive and battery fitted.

Two years ago I was playing on it, and the screen went white. The video connections have obviously gone, but, I cannot be bothered to have it fixed again... I've already had to fork out for a new screen for it as my cat jumped up on it, and accidentally cracked it, and as it was out of warranty, it cost 120.00. I plug it into a monitor every now and then, but I just can't bring myself to spend more money on it.

My best friend who is a designer bought the same spec of laptop, and hers lasted two years before it blew up. She now has an MacBook, and has had no problems with that. :cool:

I sent ideal world an email around 8:30, enquiring about the laptop which they had as POTD, i enquired what games i could use on it, and if it had intel inside, which i already knew it hadnt but thought id test em, and also if my email would get read out, it did get read out, and janice said it would obviously play some games, but to remember i would have 14 days to try it out, and she said obviously it didnt have intel inside stuff Then about 5 minutes later, shaun mentioned my email again, to remind people they had 14 days.

I myself have quite a powerful pc, but i wanted to email em, to test em out, and to see if my email would get read out, naughty of me i no but hey

Latest posts

Back