18K 55pt Diamond Cross & Chain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pinkpussycat

Meeoow....
Really lovely 18K w/g 0.55ct Diamond Cross pendant with 18K 18" w/g chain. I bought this about 10 years ago from a very good friend of mine who was in the jewellery trade herself and have always loved its elegant classic design. It contains 11x5pt G colour VS quality diamonds which are full of fire and brilliance and sparkle beautifully. Please note that the 750 hallmark on the Cross is on the front of the bale, this is not a mistake it was how she chose to make it and I'm mentioning this detail in case it would bother you as you cannot just turn the bale around. Chain also marked 750 Italy. Length approx 28mm inc bale. Total weight 5 grams. £250 + £5.50 p&p.

Diamond Cross1.jpgDSCN3711.jpgDSCN3708.jpg

Hi Sue, I've just seen this beautiful cross pendant and wondered if its still available?

Just came across this post and wanted to say what a lovely piece. I can't imagine it will take you long to secure a purchaser.

Well done Sue......was really tempted myself too! I'm sure the lovely recipient will be absolutely thrilled. Having bought some gorgeous pieces off you in the past I'm sure they won't be disappointed.

Now, are you going to continue with your sort-out?

Latest posts

Back