Bid Gardening Launch on Today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yougarden

Registered Shopper
Many thanks to all of you who joined us on Bid TV today for the launch of Bid Gardening making it a great success. We hope you can join us next Sunday for more fantastic bargains for your garden, patio or allotment.

So Momma: what did you buy?

I missed it, so don't know what delights were on offer.

Were there Saworfski worry angel garden gnomes?

Compost made from chips of AAAAAAAAAAAAAA tanzanite (graded by a Bid work experience lad on his tea break)?

So Momma: what did you buy?

I missed it, so don't know what delights were on offer.

Were there Saworfski worry angel garden gnomes?

Compost made from chips of AAAAAAAAAAAAAA tanzanite (graded by a Bid work experience lad on his tea break)?

I didn't buy owt :wonder:.........and sadly no swarorski or tanzy, just baskets and muck :doh:

By the time you've finished paying the P&P on each item , you'd be able to hire a landscape gardener lol

We didn't touch 'em. By the time you've paid p&p you can get them cheaper at any garden centre. There was nothing new and exciting was there? Hopefully now though, they will put all those tacky garden fairies and solar lights in the gardening spot where very few will see them.

The P&P put me off too. I can get most of this stuff cheaper in B&Q and my local garden centre.

We didn't touch 'em. By the time you've paid p&p you can get them cheaper at any garden centre. There was nothing new and exciting was there? Hopefully now though, they will put all those tacky garden fairies and solar lights in the gardening spot where very few will see them.

The P&P put me off too. I can get most of this stuff cheaper in B&Q and my local garden centre.

As somebody pointed out, the hanging baskets they sell on IW were cheaper (inc P&P) on bid. I'm no gardening expert, but I'd have thought 3 fruit trees for £28 is good value?

As somebody pointed out, the hanging baskets they sell on IW were cheaper (inc P&P) on bid. I'm no gardening expert, but I'd have thought 3 fruit trees for £28 is good value?

Plus £1.53 just for calling, plus anywhere from £5.99 to £7.99 for postage?

You have to factor all that in to the cost, not just what Bid presenters choose to shout loudly about on screen.

It's not just that, Benny, I like to pick out my own plants and trees from my own gardening centre that are disease-free and looking healthy. You can't get that if you are buying randomly with no idea of the provenance and quality from a shopping channel.

It's not just that, Benny, I like to pick out my own plants and trees from my own gardening centre that are disease-free and looking healthy. You can't get that if you are buying randomly with no idea of the provenance and quality from a shopping channel.

Yeah, it's just too risky buying plants etc off the telly

Latest posts

Back