Earring challenge...I need your help

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Back in the day, I used to have a pair of earrings. I bought them from the shopping channel called SHOP! and they were "Dimanti" (their version of diamonique!) They were unusual in that they fitted like a stud, but consisted of three stones of graduating sized joined by a discreet gold wire so it looked like your ear was pierced in three places. They were really pretty, but fairly recently I lost one of them and I cannot find anything that's remotely like them. I've seen quite a few that look as though they could be the ones until you see that the stud fitting is at the top of the earring so the stones just hang down. On mine the fitting is central and the stones sit close to the ear. Can you good folks look out for some for me....Dimanti is no longer available btw, so there's no chance of me getting a replacement earring.

Sounds fabulous!

Will keep my eye on this thread in the hope that someone can answer your query merryone.

So annoying, I thought I'd found just the thing on Ebay...they looked perfect. I emailed the seller to ask whether the post is behind the central stone, but the answer came back that it was behind the top stone....aggggh, so they'd not sit how I'd like, they'd dangle down. I've got nothing against dangly earrings, but firstly I liked that fact that these gave the illusion of wearing three studs, and secondly our work place doesn't allow us to wear dangly earrings

As usual, I am SlowpokeSnarly. I like BillyTheTree in Florida for unusual items. Free world-wide shipping. And the times, I've ordered, no duty, VAT etc. x Snarly

As usual, I am SlowpokeSnarly. I like BillyTheTree in Florida for unusual items. Free world-wide shipping. And the times, I've ordered, no duty, VAT etc. x Snarly

Snarly, what have you done? I adore trees, leaves :heart::heart::heart: they have wooden watches, wow wow wow!

Back in the day, I used to have a pair of earrings. I bought them from the shopping channel called SHOP! and they were "Dimanti" (their version of diamonique!) They were unusual in that they fitted like a stud, but consisted of three stones of graduating sized joined by a discreet gold wire so it looked like your ear was pierced in three places. They were really pretty, but fairly recently I lost one of them and I cannot find anything that's remotely like them. I've seen quite a few that look as though they could be the ones until you see that the stud fitting is at the top of the earring so the stones just hang down. On mine the fitting is central and the stones sit close to the ear. Can you good folks look out for some for me....Dimanti is no longer available btw, so there's no chance of me getting a replacement earring.
Maybe a picture of it will help us, merrymone:happy:

I've drawn a really bad picture using paint to dry and illustrate what I mean. They stones were fake diamond graduating in size and the connecting wire and post was gold the wire was thin and barely visible, it gave the illusion of having one's ears pierced in three places as the sat against the earlobe. Trilogy earrings are easy to find but they ALL seem to have the stones right next to each other and the post behind the top stone so they'll dangle down...that's not what I want. I so wish I hadn't lost them ...I loved them!

sorry about the pic it's the best I could do!

Attachments

• earring.png
    earring.png
    553 bytes · Views: 47
This may be a costly option but have you considered taking the other earring to a proper jeweller who do their own repairs and make jewellery bespoke- and ask them to copy them in silver and cubic zirconia (of course that is what diamoneek is). Or- as you love them so much any stone you like!

Ah so the stones lie horizontally rather than vertically merryone, sounds like my kinda earrings too

Yes, but the wire is curved so the sit on the lobe as if your ear is actually pierced in three places, they were brilliant..and, Weathergirl great idea, but you're right would probably cost a fortune, and I have managed to loose the other earring as well now..grrr!

Yes, but the wire is curved so the sit on the lobe as if your ear is actually pierced in three places, they were brilliant..and, Weathergirl great idea, but you're right would probably cost a fortune, and I have managed to loose the other earring as well now..grrr!

You would not necessarily need to have ones made in precious metal/stones. Someone who makes costume jewellry would be able to do it. craft fairs are good contact places to suss them out. with any luck you will find the odd one again for them to use as a template.

You would not necessarily need to have ones made in precious metal/stones. Someone who makes costume jewellry would be able to do it. craft fairs are good contact places to suss them out. with any luck you will find the odd one again for them to use as a template.

I'm sorted now...someones found them on ebay! just off to thank them x

Thank you Thank you Thank you....I've been searching for years...typing in " stud earrings that make you look like your ears are pierced three times" - all I got single stone clip ons, trilogy stone studs ALL had the post set on the top stone, so no good.. God knows what else I typed in, but I never found them...how the hell did you do it? Anyway...well done, I'm totally chuffed! x

Latest posts

Back