Lisa Brash Officially left.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
You either loved her or hated her, but I for one thought she was fun and a great laugh.

Taken from her facebook;

"ok boys and girl it is now official I am now not presenting on the channels anymore. I wish the wonderful company all the success in the world and I'm sure they will be continuing to bring the bartgains to you xxx"

What do you make of it? :sad:

Unless she was sacked she'll be back, never fear. Apart from a pub, where else could she work? How's her charity candle thing going? Does anyone know? Perhaps she has had a road to Damascus moment and is leaving to spend more time as a charity worker? Good luck to her whatever she does until she comes back

It's not like the other times where she left and came back, as when she left the other times, she said "this wont be the last time you see me on the channels, I'll come back from time to time..." But this time she has completely left.

" I hope I see you all on another channel I love doing what I do but feel very strongly about raising the money for what I believe in. Let's hope its not in vain ;-) xx"

" I hope I see you all on another channel I love doing what I do but feel very strongly about raising the money for what I believe in. Let's hope its not in vain ;-) xx"

Lordy: I dread to think what these candles are like then... :thinking:

I read somewhere she was starting up a candle company called The Caring Candle company and donating part of the proceeds to charity.

Liked Lisa she was fun which is what Bid Shopping needs bit strange she didn't get a goodbye show makes me think it wasn't amicable when she got the art gallery job she didn't stop talking about it maybe she wanted to promote the candle charity and Bid said no... If you come by the forum Lisa say hi let us know why you left.

She has now said that she does want to made the odd appearance though :) I think the candle company is doing well, and with an ambitious target of £1,000,000, I suppose she has to be focused on that for the time being. :)

It's a real shame Lisa has gone, I really hoped we had seen the last of Mike Mason on Shopping Telly after iBuy.

She was back on The All New Speed Auction Liiive last night I actually turned the channel on and there was just a pair of boobs hanging out of a top and thought that must be Lisa Brash and it was when the camera panned out.

Latest posts

Back