Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
I saw him, the first time for ages, last Sunday. He looked like he had been dug up and hit with the spade. Really pale and poorly. I know he has had cardiac treatment in the past and to me, looks as if he needs time off. He was well away, camping it up ( still using Larry Grayson's old material) and I wondered if he would get through his shift, he looked so ill.

I'm sure the Buddha's will soon lose interest too. He looks a bit like an extra from Night of the Living Dead.

I actually really enjoyed the show he did a few weeks ago had no jewellery but he had cd's and the singing and dancing was brilliant then the massager was fanstastic tv. He needs to be allowed to let himself go and not be serious and drop the Tanzanite Monologues.

I agree steveh. Sit-up have really taken the stuffing out of Peter. I remember when he used to have fun with the assistants and be entertaining at the same time with the products.

I actually really enjoyed the show he did a few weeks ago had no jewellery but he had cd's and the singing and dancing was brilliant then the massager was fanstastic tv. He needs to be allowed to let himself go and not be serious and drop the Tanzanite Monologues.
Problem is, Bid TV management probably want to exploit his potential for (mis-)selling products to vulnerable and elderly people who may implicitly trust him as a presenter. Presumably channel presenters have to have a moral bypass circuit fitted to them in order to make their sales pitches with a clear(ish) conscience?

I saw him, the first time for ages, last Sunday. He looked like he had been dug up and hit with the spade. Really pale and poorly. I know he has had cardiac treatment in the past and to me, looks as if he needs time off. He was well away, camping it up ( still using Larry Grayson's old material) and I wondered if he would get through his shift, he looked so ill.
You must bear in mind Peter has been with Sit-Up since it started back in 2000 so he has been through every up and down the company have gone through in 12 years.
He is the longest serving Sit-Up presenter (i think) and if you do scroll through You-Tube videos you will find many videos of him from over the years, many are hilarious!
He is a pleasure to watch, many tune in just to see him and he must stay with bid for as long as he feels ok with himself

Latest posts

Back