Double Shifts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
A few weeks ago Steve Mac Donald was on Price drop doing the 3-6:30, then was on bid 10-1:30. Then last week Mike Smith was on speed auction doing the 5-8:30, then was on bid 10-1:30. Now Sophie done the Price drop 7:45-11:30, and now doing the 6:30-10 on bid.

Not sure why they don't get anybody else in, but Nicola was covering for sally earlier, and Charie was meant to be on covering James. It've very strange! lol

When you cut back on staff this happens believe me I know all to well from personal experience... it's easier to ask someone who is already there to cover later than ringing someone else also they could have just gone down the old route of simulacasting bid on speed auction.

When you cut back on staff this happens believe me I know all to well from personal experience... it's easier to ask someone who is already there to cover later than ringing someone else also they could have just gone down the old route of simulacasting bid on speed auction.

But it never used to happen.

Yes but they have less slots available for the presenters now Speed is only 7 hours so I am sure some presenters will be quite happy to have a little bit of overtime to make up for the cut in hours and maybe Sophie finished her shift and heard Sally wasn't coming in an volunteered.

Yes but they have less slots available for the presenters now Speed is only 7 hours so I am sure some presenters will be quite happy to have a little bit of overtime to make up for the cut in hours and maybe Sophie finished her shift and heard Sally wasn't coming in an volunteered.

But the thing is, when mike smith covered, they let him have his monday off and got sombody in for that slot he was meant to be in, so I personally don't see the point.

Are you guys watching Sit-Up all day, every day?? lol :wink:

No lol some of us goto work haha been watching GOLD all evening unfortunately I just switched Price Drop on an Gardner is giving us a history lesson on the rare gemstone Tanzanite complete with mood lighting and jungle drums.

No lol some of us goto work haha been watching GOLD all evening unfortunately I just switched Price Drop on an Gardner is giving us a history lesson on the rare gemstone Tanzanite complete with mood lighting and jungle drums.

Whoever is managing the lighting in the Price-drop studio needs some training. Awful :sleepy:

Then last week Mike Smith was on speed auction doing the 5-8:30, then was on bid 10-1:30.
Was this when ol' Mikey Boy was wearing a pink shirt and tie, but with some horrific green jacket? Don't know who is stylist was but it looked bloomin awful. Shoulda just stuck with the shirt and tie.

By the way just flicked over and Marina is looking hot tonight; legs up to her armpits and sporting some fishnets. Might just watch her for a change...

Marina is looking lovely tonight :heart:
Ryes' camp pal 'Dicky' and Rhiannon on Price Drop, so no competition in the Shopping Channel TV stakes.

Could do without Mike Mason's constant 'trips to the warehouse demanding products for my viewers' though.

Latest posts

Back