Karcher window vac blockbuster

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

After the other week when Argos TV and IW, both had windows vacs on special deals the same day, and Argos having them cheaper. I have just noticed they have started a Window Vac blockbuster, and have reduced the price to 49.99, so they are now cheaper than argos again.

And there usual price has been taken down to 64.99 which used to be 79.99 i think

I have given up on Karcher after buying one of their pressure washers from Ideal World a couple of years ago which was for the good wife to use on cleaning the cars and the patio at the weekend.........:wink:
They state that all Karchers are tested before they go out,but mine arrived with a broken dirtblaster and Ideal World refused to just replace the dirtblaster they wanted me to return everything.
I returned everything and was then notified that they had no more left in stock so my item could not be replaced.........:taphead:
They refunded my money but did not include the postage which I finally received after making several phone calls and complaints to their call centre in Calcutta or some other black hole.
This was the final straw for me and the love affair with Ideal World was well and truly over...........:heartbroke:
I haven't purchased anything since.........:wave:

Latest posts

Back