How long does it take to heat your oven up?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
How long does it take to heat your oven up? I think Ellis needs a new oven! lol They are selling a halogen oven;

"I go off for a shower and then have a cup of tea, and after half an hour, the oven still isn't up to temperature..." So when she wants something, she is saying she waits over 30 minutes before putting the food in!? lol

I wait 3 minutes,but I am a lucky bleeder as I own a Phillips Airfryer..............:mysmilie_59:

15-20 mins at 180 degrees in my main oven - I can have cooked something and be eating it if I use my Halogen...

Maybe she wore her oven out before when she was big? I can't believe she would have waited 30 minutes then to eat something! :cheeky:

How long does it take to heat your oven up? I think Ellis needs a new oven! lol They are selling a halogen oven;

"I go off for a shower and then have a cup of tea, and after half an hour, the oven still isn't up to temperature..." So when she wants something, she is saying she waits over 30 minutes before putting the food in!? lol

Just when you think you've heard it all from Ellis - she then comes out with yet another load of twaddle. :dull:

I'm surprised she missed the opportunity to mention that she normally uses this time to hop on her vibrodisc and leaf through her book 'The Right Choice' (not available from any good bookshops). :thinking:

I'm surprised she missed the opportunity to mention that she normally uses this time to hop on her vibrodisc and leaf through her book 'The Right Choice' (not available from any good bookshops). :thinking:

Is it only available from bad bookshops then? :tongue:

Ideal World is the worst bookshop of them all. :giggle: Lets face it - those books by Mr. Brodel are shockingly poor quality. (The ring bound approach I mean, I've never read any of the recipes) Looking at his porky, sweaty face on the front of 'What's for Dinner' doesn't inspire me to get the halogen out and create a 'masterpiece'. :smirk:

Yeah I love Joe. He's a breath of fresh air. I'm still unsure as to what his relationship is with Paul though - when he mentions he's having him round for Christmas dinner etc. :taphead:

It just teaches us all to take anything Ellis "The lines are manic but I'm not surprised" Ward says with a Mount Everest sized pinch of salt.

Latest posts

Back