What do you do when the Tanzanite 'lecture' begins?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What do you do when the Tanzanite 'lecture' begins

• I grim and bear it

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I switch over

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Never seen it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Greg

Registered Shopper
I hate Tanzanite! I hate the ****** 20 minute lecture that happens before they sell any of the worthless crap! :devil:

From my perspective it depends on whether there's anything worth watching on 'proper' television, in which case I switch channels and that is that. If I'm really bored I stick with the tanzanite lecture for a minute or two depending on who's presenting it at the time, then if I'm also doing other things I may leave it on in the background just to see what prices the items sell for.

Is it me or do the first one or two tanzanite items often sell for higher prices than the later ones, though admittedly I'm not usually <del>mad</del> bored enough to keep watching in order to check these things? Perhaps if they sell a lot of different tanzanite items then only the more committed and knowledgable buyers are still watching after a while, therefore prices start to become more realistic, though the final price can also depend on the style of item and the stone sizes (namely if they're not mine floor sweepings).

We only pop into the shopping channels if there is an advert on the othe rside or nothing on the radio. If we see Peter Simon, Screaming Lord Becque, Screeching Jaxx or James 'I love me' Russell we switch staright off. Because the tanzanite is such awful quality we don't even bother to listen to the verbal, just look around the other shopping channels.

If we're getting the standard Tanzanite lecture, or the Prophet Simon is off on one about worry angels, I either switch channels or turn the telly off.

Latest posts

Back