Ideal Extras Club

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What kind of extras?? Is Andy offering them?

Lordy: you trying to give MB a heart attack?

Knowing IW it'll be a limited edition Moira C chi chi and scarflace set (in colours "vomit", "bile" and "vindaloo diarrhoea"), a DVD short of Shaun and his mum on a cruise ship re-enacting the Leo Dicaprio and Katie Winslet prow scene from Titanic (I won't say who pretends to be whom), a half-used tin of Andy Love's old SuperMillionHair (in colour "burnished chocolate"), and a pair of Ellis' old Amelia shapewear pants (size XXL) :nod:

Extra Member Rewards!

As well as the fantastic range of money-saving offers in your Ideal Extras Club guide, Annual Members also enjoy 6 amazing Extra Member Rewards! These rewards are designed to let you enjoy yourself more often and are included in the price of your membership, so why not claim them today!

£5 FREE Credit with Ideal World
FREE 241 Hotel Club Membership
FREE European Trip

FREE Fashion Experience
£400 off a Florida Holiday
FREE Magazine Subscription
Afternoon tea with a presenter of your choice :happy:.....but you pick up the tab :wonder:

seriously though this 'club' makes them look shoddy and dodgy, in the same way Win24 does, it's a club based on giving out vouchers off stuff...pretty lame and duff I understand and not worth any money at all...bit like a lot of the stuff they sell!

Erm, are IW giving these as "extra member rewards", or as rewards for having an extra "member"? :wonder:

Oh, I was beginning to think that IW had taken a leaf out of QVC's book due to a recent thread there and the 'extras' would include such things as tea-bags in our handbags, stains on our skirts and trousers, hairs in the clasps of our jewellery, etc. but they'd spotted the opportunity to boost their profits by inflicting a yearly subscription for such pleasures!! :tongue:

Latest posts

Back