Dr Cringles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You mean like Elitech, Dissident, Tommy & Kate, London Treasures, Inspirations, Harbour Bay, Christin Lars?

We've been told by Bid that they're big brand names: Bid wouldn't lie to us, would they? :wonder:

bennyxxxxxxl: say it isn't so! :thinking:

You know, I have often bought a T&K handbag for every day use. On the whole they are good solid bags. The thing is, that I can't find out where they are made and when I look at them now, I can't help but wonder if a 12 year old working an 18 hour day made it. Quite puts me off.

You know, I have often bought a T&K handbag for every day use. On the whole they are good solid bags. The thing is, that I can't find out where they are made and when I look at them now, I can't help but wonder if a 12 year old working an 18 hour day made it. Quite puts me off.

I know what you mean: at that age they should be able to work longer hours, the lazy sods :rolleyes:

I've googled, I've searched and I can't find Dr Cringle anywhere SURELY they're not selling their own brand as designed by a doctor... never, not situps

Dr Cringle (BA Hons) has a doctorate in deception as validated by Tommy & Kate Elitech Tanzanite Harbour Bay Worry Angels Ltd. (Peter Simon Division), for which the industry can hold its head high with pride :wink:

Latest posts

Back