Steve MacDonald - Can't Stand No More

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
A year ago I could happily watch Steve MacDonald and have it on in the background on Price-Drop but not anymore just 30 or so minutes and have had to turn the tv over he now irritates the hell out of me. I hereby promote him to head spiv of Bid Shopping. I can't take anymore of his annoying mannerisms and scouse claptrap. He just said something about "I'm trying to get it under a fiver for you and you are putting in higher bids" :taphead:.

The same sayings over and over again everything is "literally" and "listen" and the let me talk to you like you a complete moron price-droppers.

Oi: less of the "Scouse claptrap"!

Not ALL Scousers are like him: some of us do have some standards, you know :tongue:

All the presenters seem to be getting worse - maybe sit-up IS in dire financial straits?

Sorry Hooded but Steve could easily fit into an episode of Bread he so cliched. He would have been ideal for Carla Lane to have him cast in the show or an extra on Harry Enfield's Scousers.

I'm exactly the same Steve. I used to really enjoy him, but now he is more like Arthur Daley's apprentice. Hubby and I tend to switch him off.

I used to think he was great, and he was my favoutite presenter back a few years ago, but he tells more fibs than any other presenter. It all started when they were doing clearance and he is like "We are scheduled to loose £xxxx" But it would never be "We are losing £xxxx" A tactic to try and get people in at the higher price, thinking thats the low price they are losing money on.

And his "I dont care about the price, as it doesn't come out of my pocket", whatever! lol If you didn't care, you wouldn't have your job! And he portrays himself as somebody who is a prankster, but from a recent prank between price-drop and bid on 23rd december, he was like a little kid. "I'm going to go to price drop and get Adam with an egg", he chucked it gently and ran off, and it didn't even crack!

Did you hear the prank he did last week he went out with James Gardner and a producer, dopey Gardner left his keys on the bar and comedian MacDonald took them and drove his car away around the corner or something and let thicko think his car had been stolen... Oh how they must have all laughed! I can only imagine the hell it must be to have Steve and Tori turn up at your house unannounced a bit like When Ronnie & Mildred turned up at the Meldrews in One Foot In The Grave.

Did you hear the prank he did last week he went out with James Gardner and a producer, dopey Gardner left his keys on the bar and comedian MacDonald took them and drove his car away around the corner or something

I think he has an obsession with that, as he done it with Peter Simon's car too. Sounds harsh, but I wish he would crash it one time, and then I'm sure he wouldn't be laughing.

He said "I'm not trying to kid you" at least three times when I was watching him yesterday evening, which means that he was obviously trying to hide something :wink:

Though Steve did give me the biggest laugh of the evening with the (implied) suggestion that you could buy their telescope in order to watch the Olympics
mysmilie_15.gif

Latest posts

Back