Did he say what I think he said?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
I was watching C&C the other day when Dave Bradford was presenting. He read out an e-mail from a lady who said something like she wished they would stop putting such nice things on as she had "...spent a fortune again buying .....He looked down at the counter, maybe to remind himself of the price and said something like ..."£13.99 - well that's not a fortune, it's not bad". Even if someone spend £5 then it is £5 towards his wages and the £13. odd will be a small fortune to lots of people.

Never miss a chance to tell you they are all bargains, not gracious behaviour to the caller as she obv. made more than one purchase and he quoted without p and p. :angry:

I have to say, if £13.99 is considered a small fortune to someone, then they probably shouldn't be spending money on crafting.

Totally agree with this - if you think £13.99 is a small fortune then you need to prioritise your spending...probably food and water :smirk:

I have to say, if £13.99 is considered a small fortune to someone, then they probably shouldn't be spending money on crafting.

I think it was probably just a figure of speech, I was pointing out that whatever someone spends it is not for people like him to be so condescending. Everyone has something they spend money on and different people have different ideas on what should be a priority, drink, cigarettes, craft items. That isn't the point I was making.

I think it was probably just a figure of speech, I was pointing out that whatever someone spends it is not for people like him to be so condescending. Everyone has something they spend money on and different people have different ideas on what should be a priority, drink, cigarettes, craft items. That isn't the point I was making.
I don't know what is the thing has in a cigarette that people are mad to take it. They just don't realize that they are spending money for nothing and it could be dangerous for them.

Latest posts

Back