Jacqui Joseph

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Don't think Jacqui Joseph is ready for prime time Saturday Night yet, totally cringeworthy to watch.

They also showed a Skype promo during the refurbished HP show, talking about webcams it said "most laptops have them" very true but NOT on the one they were selling.

I really want to like Jacqui: she's a fresh face, and it's heartening that IW have finally realised that people do come in more than one colour.

But I don't know if she and IW are a good "fit".

Is funny about the laptop not having an integral cam, though :smirk:

When they are on about skype, and there producer talks about skype, and says laptops, have a webcam, and mic these days, yeah some do love, but the company u produce for, doesnt always have webcams on there laptops

Don't think Jacqui Joseph is ready for prime time Saturday Night yet, totally cringeworthy to watch.

They also showed a Skype promo during the refurbished HP show, talking about webcams it said "most laptops have them" very true but NOT on the one they were selling.
I do.She's far more watchable then most on there for a start. Once she gets comfortable and used to things ,which is what I see as the problem ,she'll be fine. I saw nothing cringeworthy about her.You want to talk about cringeworthy? Howard,Nigel ,Sean,Ellis,..now THATS what I call cringe worthy.

Give her a chance, She has only been there five mins, lets face it you don't have to be a good presenter or even one who knows what they are talking about to be a hit with IW, just look at what already pass as presenters .:giggle:

Give her a chance, She has only been there five mins, lets face it you don't have to be a good presenter or even one who knows what they are talking about to be a hit with IW, just look at what already pass as presenters .:giggle:

This ^^^^^

(you pack of ****** wolves!! :D )

She's b****y awful. Doesn't seem to have a clue what she's doing. I felt sorry for poor Nikki during the Oil of Morocco show this afternoon having to put up with that.

Gangsta style hand movements and using words like "Wicked" and "In da house" don't really help when you are trying to become a presenter on a shopping channel........:wait:

Jacqui 'Erm' Joseph. She is still struggling on the channel three months later, and says 'erm' and 'err' every other sentence. Not good at all.

Jacqui 'Erm' Joseph. She is still struggling on the channel three months later, and says 'erm' and 'err' every other sentence. Not good at all.

Truly an apalling presenter, whoever is doing the auditions needs replacing.

She hasn't really got much better has she?

Unlike Genevieve, who is much more watchable now than when she started
I like Genevieve and she is one of my favourite presenters on the channel. Personally, I'd like to see her on more often than she actually is.

I also really like Genevieve, she is very warm and friendly and knows her stuff. I used to watch her presenting on QVC and she is even better now.

Jackie is a very attractive woman, but she does not come across as a good presenter. I mentioned ages ago, that her vocabulary was very limited when she was describing fashion items:doh:

Anybody else find her bumbling style, damn funny ? Errr Ha Ha ha, WOW, WOW , Umm don' you like the , Ummm err, way that Ummm the light comes on when Errrr you plug it in ? WOW Err I love it Ummm

Latest posts

Back