I'm sick and tired of the endless jewellery auctions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Sit-up have obviously found a niche for low quality 'jewellery' to sell to vulnerable, poorly educated people who have no idea what the true value of the **** they are selling. Watching the channels used to be so much fun but now it's hard hard sell by the presenters with boring 'lectures' to somehow justify the peddling of this crap.

I agree, though I quite like jewellery..but you're right, there's far too much of it, and far too much stuff they're trying to pass of as "fine jewellery" when in fact it's pretty much worthless tat. I'm not into expensive jewellery , I'm quite happy with junk jewellery, but the "junk" I like is big, bold, sometimes trashy,and on occassions, blingy...but the tat they're selling doesn't float my boat. If I was going to wear a ring with a precious stone in it, the metal would be gold,have substantial weight to it, the band wouldn't be hollowed out at the back, and most importantly that stone wouldn't be Tanzanite!!! AAA or otherwise!

I agree , makes you wonder if any of them have a conscience ????....... hmmm that would be a NO then

Latest posts

Back