Easily Filled Hanging Baskets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
I've just read this review on IW of the Hanging Baskets

"These are being sold on another well known channel under what looks like the same product and they are cheaper, beware they are not the same, they are not as strong. If you look at the name one is called " Easyfill," this one is" Easy Fill," so be careful and go for this one as it is a much better product and the hole in the gate is bigger for the plants to grow through."

So IW sell Easy Fill and

Bid sell EasyFill

That much is true......but I don't know about them being stronger and having bigger holes....do you? :smirk:

More cheap imitation ****. Just like the supposed ****** "designer" clothes that ****-Up are selling. Except they aren't designer but market stall quality clothing.

If the holes are too big whatever you insert will slip out..........:wink:

Seriously, these baskets give fantastic results but search out eBay for some great multibuy deals. I've bought some over the last two years to replace all my wire ones and the planting up is so easy.

Bigger holes eh? :blush:

I thought you might pick up on that Bexi :giggle:

If the holes are too big whatever you insert will slip out..........:wink:

Seriously, these baskets give fantastic results but search out eBay for some great multibuy deals. I've bought some over the last two years to replace all my wire ones and the planting up is so easy.

Ah the voice of experience :smirk:

Latest posts

Back