Laura Geller Wonder Wand

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A

Andamooka

Guest Shopper
Anyone here got this? I am debating whether to get it or not.
I am always trying to find a browbone highlighter, and everything I try never shows up as I am pale.

thanks

Anyone here got this? I am debating whether to get it or not.
I am always trying to find a browbone highlighter, and everything I try never shows up as I am pale.

thanks

I have got it and really like it, a little goes a long way. I am pale and it shows on my skin HTH

I'm also super pale. I use the Wonder Wand too & it does show up, no problem. :1: It's also more versatile than some eye higlighters & a little really does go a long way, as Miss Molly says. I reckon it's a good purchase...

Hi Andamooka - love your name,how did you think that one up?

I also use LG wonderwand and love it - i'm a medium skin tone but from what the other lighter toned gals are saying it would work for you. I love using it as a eyebrow highlighter, cheekbone definer and on the inside of my eyes - the bit that is darker because of shadow. This product gets a thumbs up from me - its a reasonable price too.

Linda

Another trick I really like with the Wonder Wand is to put it on the eyelid. Looking straight ahead & downwards place a dot of it on the centre of the mobile lid directly above where your iris is. It's sounds like daft placement for a highlighter, but I saw Laura do it once & it really does help to make the eyes "pop". I often do it for those times when after putting on all your shadows & liner you think your make up looks a bit dark & severe!

Hi Andamooka - love your name,how did you think that one up?

I also use LG wonderwand and love it - i'm a medium skin tone but from what the other lighter toned gals are saying it would work for you. I love using it as a eyebrow highlighter, cheekbone definer and on the inside of my eyes - the bit that is darker because of shadow. This product gets a thumbs up from me - its a reasonable price too.

Linda

Hi :) I saw it on another forum I am a member of and liked it! So it was purely stolen I'm afraid lol

I am looking forward to getting the wonderwand now, really annoys me how highlighters disappear to be skin coloured when I want them to stand out a little.

I am sure you'll find this doesnt disappear - it has a hint of irradescents(sp) and really lightens the area you place it on, defining the area. I hope you like it when you receive it,remember to post and let us all know how you get on. I can see why you pinched the name, its a catchy one. Linda

It arrived today, I like it. Not as sparkly as I expected, and it just about shows up, depending on the light. When I look in the mirror straight on it is skin coloured, so perhaps I need an even paler highlighter for an evening out, but for work it is subtle

Latest posts

Back