Iliana Platinum 0.50ct Natural Yellow Diamond & 0.90ct White Diamonds Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pinkpussycat

Meeoow....
DSCN6904.jpgAbsolutely stunning Iliana band design Platinum ring with Diamond weight of 1.40cts. The beautiful 1/2 carat NATURAL YELLOW DIAMOND is 6x4 oval cut and is 4 prong set into a split shoulder design that looks like 3 diamond bands ~ the two outer bands of diamonds are slightly wider than the inner one ~ see link which shows this clearer than my photo http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/Popups/ViewDetail.aspx?StockCode=609393 The shoulder bands contain 30 G-H SI Iliana White Diamonds with a weight of 90pts, making 1.40 carats in total. Platinum weight is a substantial 8.70 grams. This is a ring of exceptional quality and was expensive (£1499) when purchased in 2009 but offered for £945 inc of p&p. Unworn, pristine with security tag still attached. Carp photo that doesn't show its immense sparkle.

Last edited:
An absolutely beautiful ring!

What size is it? As it's tags are still on it is it an O, if so would it resize to an R?

I don't know how you can buy such lovely pieces and not wear them? :tongue:

TJC details say its a size M just perfect for my middle finger! Sue its the most beautiful ring will you swap it for??? my husband? lol

Just gorgeoussssss!

TJC details say its a size M just perfect for my middle finger! Sue its the most beautiful ring will you swap it for??? my husband? lol

Oi move over Cinders.......

.....its just perfect for my third finger as well......:heart::heart:

Everything you sell is beautiful and I want it all! I was sorely tempted by the necklaces and now I have just seen the ring and it looks gorgeous .

Well done Sue and to one very lucky lady. It was a beauty, would have loved to be its proud new owner. :nod:
Did it sell on here or on Ebay.....if I may ask?

Latest posts

Back