Helen Bates on again Arggghhhh!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
I turn on Bid there is the ultimate, the royalty of bid, the queen of Bid tv Mr Charlie McArdle, smartly dressed, ever the professional looking gorgeous and then the camera pans out and there she is thick smile, in a thick snuggle blanket, looking thick, Helen Bates, Saturday night, Sunday night, Monday night and TUESDAY NIGHT!!!!!! :angry:

Go away woman go back to Blackpool and make babies or something just get off my screen where are all the other assistants? Are they getting her dirt cheap or something why are they inflicting this thing on poor Charlie and the rest of us for 3 hours.

Oh well lucky the other channels have things on tonight so another Bid free night for me.

I'm watching the 'Spiv' on Price-Drop ripping people off and the Marie Curie Charity with their 50p donation on a watch item that costs £17.99 + £7.99 p&p + 1.53 Premium Rate Call.

I'm watching the 'Spiv' on Price-Drop ripping people off and the Marie Curie Charity with their 50p donation on a watch item that costs £17.99 + £7.99 p&p + 1.53 Premium Rate Call.
He was really laying it on thick when I saw him giving his speech, with all the 'it's a charity real close to my heart', 'lost both of my grandfathers to cancer', 'my best friend's mother died from it'. I thought he was going to start crying at one point, and was really trying to pull at the viewers heart strings.

Just flicked over to Bid to see who was on tonight and caught Bird Brain Bates acting all thick and dopey as ever. Whomever hired this imbecile? At least I know there'll be nothing worth watching on that channel tonight with Thickie assisting.

almost made me turn over last night cos she was assisting mike where's marina gone? she auditioning for x factor again? lol

Last edited:
awwww greg i HAVE missed you guys honest! been a bit unwell but all good :) awwww i was missed lol

Go away woman go back to Blackpool and make babies or something just get off my screen where are all the other assistants?
NOOOOOO! Under NO circumstances should she be allowed to make babies. One is more than enough for the world to handle otherwise the earth might collapse into a time-space continuum paradox. Even though that might finally seal up the never-ending tanzanite mine for good :wink:

Actually she seems to have toned down her 'act' and was actually bearable from what little I saw of her this evening, except for the fact that Peter Simon was being as predictable as ever: "Not only this", "Not only that", "A better buy to you at home"...

Latest posts

Back