I've heard it all now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
When the 'mummy autopsy' finished on Quest, we turned over to pricedrop and that spiv Steve McDonald was selling those cheap old blankets with sleeves... You know the ones? Cheap flimsy material. You see them at street markets and cheapo shops for £4.99. He said, with a dead straight face, that they were used by motorists on these cold mornings to warm themselves up whilst driving and waiting for the car heater to warm up. I kid you not. Hubby he said that, if that was the case, he's straight off to a Sunday market this weekend to get a leopard skin one!

When the 'mummy autopsy' finished on Quest, we turned over to pricedrop and that spiv Steve McDonald was selling those cheap old blankets with sleeves... You know the ones? Cheap flimsy material. You see them at street markets and cheapo shops for £4.99. He said, with a dead straight face, that they were used by motorists on these cold mornings to warm themselves up whilst driving and waiting for the car heater to warm up. I kid you not. Hubby he said that, if that was the case, he's straight off to a Sunday market this weekend to get a leopard skin one!

:giggle: Just imagining a line of traffic with the drivers in their animal print fleeces
Maybe it'll catch on LMAO :thinking:

i admit to having a bright pink one from asda their own version the price was rolled back lol plus it was one of their breast cancer care items so i went for it i know they look awful but they do keep you warm. i wouldn't though as steve suggested leave my house with it even in the car lol

Premier football players could wear them when it is raining on the pitch.

Latest posts

Back