Perfumes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Charlie said of the Greta Garbo Goddess EDP that it would cost £40/£50/£60 in the shops

I believed he might be right :happy:

Then I looked on the interent and found it for £6.95 :wonder:

I know. The bullshittery that goes on is clear deception. I'm afraid Charlie is like all the rest with making crap up to get sells. :angry:

Not long got in and switched over to see who was on, only to see Nicola George selling some Agent Provocateur products, and claiming that their bras sell for over £300 online! Well, that sounded so ridiculous that I had to investigate. Lo and behold, on Agent Provocateur's own website, the most expensive bra they sell is £125 with the cheapest being £55. So nowhere near what dishonest Nicola claims.

Oh, and talking of dishonest, the spiv is on Price Drop claiming that every item he is selling in his first hour will be at a loss to the company!

I wonder whether these presenters have any morals whatsoever? They try to portray themselves as 'your friend' but every one of them (except Cindy!) will spout any old rubbish to get a sale.

Charlie said of the Greta Garbo Goddess EDP that it would cost £40/£50/£60 in the shops

I believed he might be right :happy:

Then I looked on the interent and found it for £6.95 :wonder:

He must have been giving the price including the P&P taking into consideration 1st, 2nd and last post, Mommabear:happy:

I know. The bullshittery that goes on is clear deception. I'm afraid Charlie is like all the rest with making crap up to get sells. :angry:

How dare you speak about Charlie like that... put em up... he more man than Ben ever will be!!! Charlie is as honest as day is long. :envy:

It may be true that the presenters have to say what management tells them to, but it certainly seems the case that some presenters are more honest than others. Top of the list for deception just has to be Steve McDonald along with anyone called James (on the channels, naturally), Andy Hodgson with his pet fire blanket (he keeps it in the corner at night in case of bad dreams) and poor Peter Simon spouting gibberish when he forgets things :wink:

along with anyone called James (on the channels, naturally),

No, I think you can safely extend that to those on the rest of the planet.... :p

they are no better than the people down your local market spouting any old crap to get you to buy selling any old crap aswell sit up should be renamed marketstall

How dare you speak about Charlie like that... put em up... he more man than Ben ever will be!!! Charlie is as honest as day is long. :envy:

It's winter. The days are short.

Just like honesty is on Bid :tongue:

Latest posts

Back