ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Graham, why the hate? lol :bandit:

Does he have some unsavoury past or a devious reputation? :confused:

Ahhh! It makes it all very clear steveh! :happy:

So, people throwing their T&K handbags at each other.... :sun:

James Russell is right though. He sells crap. :talking:

for the love of god, noooooooooooooooo :puke:

I can't stand the man, it's just the way he portrays himself on telly that he comes across as smarmy and a little slimy. You can tell he's lieing about the products and the tripe he spews out.

Just awful.

Whilst I can totally understand why people don't like him, hate is such a wasted emotion especially on some market barrow boy in a suit :). Just use real life /ignore :)

PJ

especially on some market barrow boy in a suit :)
So true.

It's either that or failed cruise ship entertainers
tongue.gif

(One reason why I won't go on a cruise ship - the very thought of perhaps ending up being desperate enough to put up with fifth-rate 'entertainers' just to pass the time is my idea of hell.)

(One reason why I won't go on a cruise ship - the very thought of perhaps ending up being desperate enough to put up with fifth-rate 'entertainers' just to pass the time is my idea of hell.)

They're generally nowhere NEAR that good.

wish the tanzanite mine had closed with him inside it he was flogging some garden ornament and was banging on about oh i wish i'd known i would have brought in some piccies from thailand of this lovely garden we visited NOT INTERESTED GO AWAY! i'm getting quite angry since i've been back lol not sure why

Graham, why the hate? lol :bandit:

Does he have some unsavoury past or a devious reputation? :confused:

As a shopping telly fan was disgusted what he said about the industry and then went back with his tail between his legs.

Have found the original thread and made it a sticky so you can see exactly what he thinks of what he sells.

I saw him on the box yesterday. I wish someone would show him how to wear a waistcoat. That gaping bit of white shirt at the bottom just made him look more of a waz.

I read that thread, Graham and I still think people were throwing their handbags. It seemed to me James Russell's comments were somewhat throwaway and not to be taken that seriously.

Anyway, I don't want to get into an argument, but seeing how Sit-Up operates, it doesn't surprise me with the sort of individuals who are willing to present this crap-fest. I do think they have to have a screw loose somewhere in their psyche to be able to lie, embellish, hoodwink, invoke worry angels, buddahs, Kinkade paintings, as well as manipulating cancer charities to make a sale which requires £7.99 p&p and a £1.53 premium rate phone call.

I know we live in increasingly desperate times but I can't help being cynical towards shopping channels. The presenters live in a retail bubble which seriously needs bursting, especially if vulnerable and poorly educated people are being ripped off through their actions.

the one main thing i don't like about sit up as a whole they go too far when selling things such as the fire blanket or the cosy blankets i'd like to think i'm not a vulnerable person but even i get a bit freaked out when they start going on about these wildly dramatic scenarios re the fire blanket imagine how an elderly person or disabled person must feel? it's an absolute disgrace.

the sales spiel for the cosy blankets are just as bad when you have presenters basically saying "we know heating's expensive if you have these blankets you won't die of cold" it really is very wrong and makes me feel really uncomfortable these presenters should have a conscience cos first thing I think of when their selling like that are the people through no fault of their own who will be sat there believing their every word getting scared into buying you shouldn't take advantage of people less fortunate than yourselves it's absolutely shameful!

there had my rant for today :)

wish the tanzanite mine had closed with him inside it he was flogging some garden ornament and was banging on about oh i wish i'd known i would have brought in some piccies from thailand of this lovely garden we visited NOT INTERESTED GO AWAY! i'm getting quite angry since i've been back lol not sure why

I heard him say that when he was selling the solar butterfly. He would quite happily have paid £16 for it....yeah right :rolleyes:

And I wish they would stop banging on about garden centres. Lots of shops, even pound shops, sell tat like this for the garden.

Latest posts

Back