Did you see this beauty?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
Marilyn Monroe watch. How naff :drunk:

23b26de1.jpg

9825b5b9.jpg

That is just laughably bad!!!!!! It's basically a 50p watch (Chinese factory cost) with crappy-looking crystals and goldie-looking hands and case. Ugh!

The buying team must have such a limited budget to be buying rubbish like this :dull:

The hour hand will be up Marilyn's nose at lunch/midnight and then poke her eye out at 1'oclock :drunk:

Is that where Helen (the YELLOW flower? ) draws her inspiration from?:dull:
If Marilyn could see it..:mysmilie_857:

I did see it, and I described it in my post...awful isn't it?! It looks like it should be hanging up with the cheapo bling in Primark and cost £3.99...and that would be a mark up tbh!!!

Just what you want to commemorate the life of a true icon.

Something tacky that will probably go rusty if you sweat on it and will turn your wrist green.

there should be some way of stopping these people making these godawful things they reflect badly on the person marilyn was and always will be an icon and i would imagine her turning in her grave having her face on this piece of tat i'm a marilyn fan but my heroine is audrey hepburn if i saw anything like that with her attached to it i would not be happy

omg how dare they touch my darling audrey she's class personified this clock isn't! the clock is being thrown with some force through sit ups windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was an Audrey Hepburn watch last night on Bid. I remember it cos Peter Simon did a crappy 10 minute eulogy on her.

omg how dare they touch my darling audrey she's class personified this clock isn't! the clock is being thrown with some force through sit ups windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This only happened because you were a friend of James Russell on Facebook - I will never forgive you for this Louby! Do not pass go and collect sod all - to the Tanzanite Mine with you where you'll spend the rest of eternity discussing Tanzania and the foothills of whateveritsbloodycalled with James Russell! ha hahahahaha :tongue:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back