Honora Pearls Advice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jo106

Registered Shopper
Hi,

I bought a friend of mine the set of 7 earrings for her birthday last year and she absolutely loved them. She wears a different pair every day and I'm so chuffed! Her birthday is coming up again and I'm a similar priced item to complement them.

I've found: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/walk.yah.UKJE~U101 and wondered if any of you who had the earrings would know which colour option would be best! I've checked for the earrings on QVC but it seems that they're out of stock so I'm at a loss!

So do I go for the chocolate multi, the light multi or the white?

Your advice would be appreciated

Many thanks

Jo

The light Multi is the nicest imo. The chocolate wouldn't stand out so well over darker tops.
Go light :)

I love Honora and have some earings that are simple 14 c gold and are the yellowish pearl and im quite pale and i live in them. Really good quality pearls.

I have both these items and the light multi goes with most if not all the earrings. I always get compliments on them.

I had a lot from a factory in Majorca years ago and they lost the sheen on them and i never put perfume on my neck when i wore them either but the Honora pearls are divine and i rinse them in a little bit of mild soapy water and they still maintain the lustre. I want a pair of earings that are lovely but cant afford them right now.

674450 silver ones. I might just have to get them soon

Last edited:
I can't praise Honora enough !! I have loads of their necklaces, earrings, bracelets etc.

I have the chocolate floating pearl necklace and love it. I'd definitely go for the chocolate but saying that I also have Item No. 674536 in light multi which I also love.

There is a TSV coming up on the 7th October if you want to wait and see what that is though.

I had a lot from a factory in Majorca years ago and they lost the sheen on them and i never put perfume on my neck when i wore them either but the Honora pearls are divine and i rinse them in a little bit of mild soapy water and they still maintain the lustre. I want a pair of earings that are lovely but cant afford them right now.

674450 silver ones. I might just have to get them soon

Those are exactly the ones I've been wanting for ages. I keep hoping they'll reduce them coz it's a heck of a price for silver earrings which don't exactly have loads of pearls in them.
I got something similar from Rocks.tv a couple of weeks ago for half the price:
topaz013.jpg

Would still love the Honoras as well though, different coloured pearls you see!

Jo, I don't have the floating pearls necklace, so cannot comment on that one, but I have this one in light multi, and I absolutely love it! it looks a lot more expensive than it actually was and I have received lots of compliments for it. I'm thinking of buying a couple as Xmas pressie (including a dark multi for myself!). I think it makes the perfect present! I'm sure you're friend will love whatever you pick for her:1:

Hi everyone,

Many thanks for your help - apologies for the delay in coming back to you, been doing some overtime at work :53:

I think I'll go for the light multi option on the floating necklace. I have one of the 16" floaters (it always makes me giggle, does that make me childish!?) and I'm happy with it. I was just concerned that the light multi wouldn't go with the earrings but it sounds like it will.

Her birthday is the 12th October so I think I'll be cutting it a bit fine waiting for the TSV on the 7th....might find a suitable Christmas present though!

Her birthday is the 12th October so I think I'll be cutting it a bit fine waiting for the TSV on the 7th....might find a suitable Christmas present though!

I'm off on holiday on the 10th and hoping to receive my order before I go !

I hope its some lovely earings like the ones i mentioned. Really pretty they are and im growing my hair again so i may have to save :32:

Latest posts

Back