Peter Simon selling women's spray

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
This is funny how he trying not to say these sprays are for women who may need a little perfume to hide some other scent they don't want people to smell. Lol when a woman need that little refresher scent at those certian times haha.

Love it when they have to sell embarrassing products hope they start selling women's personal products soon haha.

Why doesn't he just say that they're for women who "honk"? Everyone will understand what he means, then.

Did you just hear what Peter said what he uses the Yardley Talc for? It was described in very flowery language but he basically said he puts it between his toes, crevices and on his butt cheeks - images of him I really didn't want in my head...:sad:

I'd sooner stick his resin statue up my bottom rather than do that!

:puke:

That's just sick

Do you remember that late night programme "The Word" on C4 with Terry Christian and they do that segment where a member of public does something particularly disgusting such as licking the armpits of a very fat person or doing french kissing with a granny with no teeth, to get on the telly?

This is in the very same vein.... :puke:

And the SICKEST thing they ever did was have Amanda de Cadenet on as a presenter.

No wonder I was always, erm... "tired and emotional" on Friday nights back then... :wonder:

I bet steve wouldn't say no to giving Mr Simon a good de-worming.

He wouldn't even use his hands.

Well actually I did use my.....errmmm.... no way never ever no not ever as if (cough)lol

Methinks the "laydee" doth protest too much! :giggle:

Oooh, steve: do you want Mr Simon to call you "delicious" and play with your "worry angel"? :smirk: :muscle:

lol think i stopped when hearing one of these scare stories they bring out now and again

Latest posts

Back