Homedics Massager

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
I haven't had such a laugh for ages with Peter and assistant 'demonstrating' it. :talking:

Lol yes even I was i wish i taped it even Becks moaning was getting me going. Particularly like the comment she will be saying animal names soon ride a cock horse was brilliant will have to start recording bid again cos you miss a gem sometimes

Ditto, Greg...
Although I must say some expressions on P.S.'s face made me cringe a bit (or a lot) ...I had to switch the channel....:grin:

I thought I was watching 'Carry on Sit-Up'. Very funny, but also in the way Pete was completely manhandling Becky, totally oblivious to the fact that in this day and age he really shouldn't be behaving like that. Constantly lifting her legs up, feeling up and down her legs and fortunately Becky covered her modesty at one point when Pete put the massager under her hips/bum. The guy is from another era, but it was extremely funny viewing.

I thought I was watching 'Carry on Sit-Up'. Very funny, but also in the way Pete was completely manhandling Becky, totally oblivious to the fact that in this day and age he really shouldn't be behaving like that. Constantly lifting her legs up, feeling up and down her legs and fortunately Becky covered her modesty at one point when Pete put the massager under her hips/bum. The guy is from another era, but it was extremely funny viewing.

Luckily for Becks, Peter 'bats for the other side'.... :giggle:

Personally I think that Peter is asexual in that he's perfectly capable of reproducing rubbish all on his own
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back