Baby Yoga Terror

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's an absolute disgrace! That woman is obviously quite insane as are the parents who let her do this ~ they should all be prosecuted for child cruelty! It doesn't take much to damage a baby's brain and it looks like that's what she's trying to do!

Thankyou for posting that clip Mediastar because it proves this is not a scam. Even though the news report states at the end the baby is now two and perfectly normal I still think it is very wrong and this madwoman and the equally mad parents should be prosecuted.

I've seen this before too, I thought it was beyond crazy.

I know babies are supposed to relax more than adults, yadda yadda, but I'd worry about whiplash type injuries and the effect that it'd have on those soft and developing bones.

Two words...

CHILD ABUSE

I would be arrested for what I would do to anyone I saw doing this so I will shut up now!! :angry:

Last edited:
I remember this story doing the rounds a few years back and the big outcry over her swinging babies around like dolls. So she is still doing it???? So much for the public outcry.

"Lena Fokina can be seen flipping a baby over her head in her bizarre 'baby yoga' routine which has been banned from a number of websites for fear that it glorifies child abuse"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-round-head-baby-yoga-guru.html#ixzz1nhM5jGOR

so the good old DM thinks it's a great idea to publish a lengthy article, heavily dosed with resurrected prints, films and links? xxxxxxxx

In one breath they are telling us a number of websites have banned the film - let's face it we all know that some folk are daft enough to try it themselves - yet in the next they print all this.

I did however forget to mention that when I had my daughter some twelfty nine years ago, the nurses did this taking great pleasure in terrorising us newbie mums whilst at the same time teaching us that our babies were not as fragile as we might think and to be more confident when handling our babies. I thought then, and still do, that even if this is okay what if you drop them or catch them on a piece of furniture, etc. xxxxxxx

I can't put what I really think as I would be BANNED and I rather like it here and all of the "friends" I have made, so I will "keep quiet" for once.
Karen

Latest posts

Back