Joe The Chef

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

Horatio

Guest Shopper
I have just been watching Joe the pint size chef and Timothy Lumsden sorry I meant Sean Ryan presenting the over priced Kenwood Mixer and had to turn it over before the programme ended as I counted over 50 times that Joe uttered the word "ABSOLUTLEY"
Absolutely wonderful,Absolutely amazing,Absolutely incredible,Absolutely delicious etc,etc,etc!

So very annoying...........:headbang:

As annoying as the presenters can be, that, believe it or not is a pretty good deal. At first it seems like an amazing deal, as for the price of the mixer, which in quite a few mainstream shops is going for £550 for the mixer alone, and they're throwing in the liquidiser, the food processor, the grinder, and the mincer...which do on average sell for around the £40 mark each. After a bit of research, as I actually wanted to buy this I discovered that the basic package does in fact include the liquidiser and food processor attachments, but for some reason unbeknown to man they've decided not to mention it. I read one review in which the person said it came in a larger box than she was expecting, and was very surprised to find the liquidiser and the food processor included! If you go onto to Kenwood's own site, it does mention in the small print how these two items are part of the deal.

I looked on price comparison sites, and yes you could get it cheaper...I think £317( due to a voucher code that expires on the 29th) was the cheapest, but it's not a site I'd ever heard of, so would be a bit wary...and didn't come with the mini grinder and mincer attatchments....ok, I probably could live without the mincer, but the grinder attachment most definitely be used, but the biggest selling point for me was the 4 months flexi pay.

Well done IW, that's what I say!

Last edited:
I heard Shaun tell him yesterday that he had 'Plenty of Stamina'.

Something they're not telling us???? My head hurts thinking about it! Ha Ha

I heard Shaun tell him yesterday that he had 'Plenty of Stamina'.

Something they're not telling us???? My head hurts thinking about it! Ha Ha

Probably wishful thinking: maybe Shaun's thinking of taking him on his next cruise? :nod:

Latest posts

Back