Lisa's candle company

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
"great news peeps, the wonderful bid tv have agreed to let me sell the candles on the channel as a special charity event, im so excited as in just one night we will raise thousands and thousands of pounds for the great charities taking us much closer to the 1 million pound appeal. will keep you all informed of the date the event is and i will be co hosting them with another presenter whoop whoop so excited xxx"

I' m sooo pleased for her, as I know how much it means to her! :D

How much exactly per product is going to the charideees? I hope it's going to be more that 50p - quite a bit more than that....

Candles are £25, and 20% go to charities, so if bid do it the same (I'm sure they will), £5 will be donated to charity.

P&P is £4.95 on her site, but I suppose bid will charge £7.99, and send them for her, so this will be bid's profit presumably, and maybe £1/2 of each candle.

awww good for her agree with greg hope a reasonable amount is going to the charities

Just how do you describe a candle for 20 minutes? It can't be delicious as they can't be eaten? Surely?

I think she said it will be a 1 hour special. Lisa will talk about why she is doing it Etc., so yes, it can easily last 1 hour.

Latest posts

Back