Tefal Actifry........Yuk!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

Horatio

Guest Shopper
Did anyone see the Roasted Potatoes that came out of the Actifry cooked by the amateur chef Joe on today's Pick of the Day hosted by the incredibly false Ellis "Queenie" Ward.........:mysmilie_466:
Yuk.......They looked ****** terrible !
Roasted potatoes should have some crispiness to them,but these looked like boiled potatoes covered in bits that usually gather in the bottom of a chip pan that hasn't had a oil change for months.

Thank God we opted for Airfryer which cooks great roasted potatoes,and I don't mean the frozen variety!

Watched this again today but this time it was guest presented by Paul Brodel who is an accomplished chef not like Joe who performs like an apprentice,and the Roasted Potatoes that he cooked were far better than the ones cooked by Joe.
I actually think that Joe is not a chef at all as I remember him guest presenting the Halogen oven with Lottie and she had to tell him what a bantam was........:mysmilie_466:

Watched this again today but this time it was guest presented by Paul Brodel who is an accomplished chef not like Joe who performs like an apprentice,and the Roasted Potatoes that he cooked were far better than the ones cooked by Joe.
I actually think that Joe is not a chef at all as I remember him guest presenting the Halogen oven with Lottie and she had to tell him what a bantam was........:mysmilie_466:

Trouble is, whichever chef it is, just chucks raw potato in and the machine does the rest. Maybe the quality of the potato is at fault.

Also Paul B likes to add marmite to his spuds which makes them look more attractive.

The chips also can look awful but sometimes look really good, irespective of the chef.

Latest posts

Back