Glenn Lehrer Brazilian Paraiba Tourmaline & Diamond Platinum Pendant & Chain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the link Cherub, went straight there and to have a look see. Was this the piece that Lynn was wearing for a time and then very very very reluctantly had to remove because it sold.....don't think they ever said for how much! A veritable one-off indeed. Anyone got a spare 10 grand? :cool:
Yes this was the piece Lynn wore, Steve let it go for £4999.

What a wicked thing to do to a Paraiba Tourmaline! I love the overall design but drilling a PT to fit in a diamond????? NOOOOOOOO. It's an ok PT but I've seen better on the Lehrer website.

Interestingly, open up the bigger link and look at photo 4. Would you expect to buy something for £10k with that finish? That needs a repolish!

What a wicked thing to do to a Paraiba Tourmaline! I love the overall design but drilling a PT to fit in a diamond????? NOOOOOOOO. It's an ok PT but I've seen better on the Lehrer website.

Interestingly, open up the bigger link and look at photo 4. Would you expect to buy something for £10k with that finish? That needs a repolish!
I thought it needed a polish and also its listed as used (i presume because of the scratches) but it was only bought last Sunday so why is it so scratched?
I didn't even think about drilling a PT maybe it had a nasty inclusion in the centre?

.......or a huge discount by way of compensation? :devil:

The Paraiba to my mind looks more of a Tanzanite colour rather than the wonderful deep turquoise blue. And talking of Tanzanite, went browsing in their storefront and came across this big beauty.....all 17cts. :heart:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW..._Watches_FineJewellery_CA&hash=item4cfd4a4f00