The Kobo with Howard Griffiths!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

Horatio

Guest Shopper
Watched this today with the "Boyo" Howard Griffiths and Janice the techie,and I have often stated in the past that Howard is not the brightest person on Ideal World's books but today probably confirmed my fears.
Listing the different books that come with the Kobo Howard reeled them off........."A Tale of Two Cities","Treasure Island","Dracula" and "Homer"..............:wonder:
"Homer" was the author Howard "Iliad" was the name of the book.........:taphead:

Unbelievable!..........One of the oldest and most well know pieces of literature ever written and Howard gets it wrong big time.
Where do Ideal World get these Muppet's from!

Watched this today with the "Boyo" Howard Griffiths and Janice the techie,and I have often stated in the past that Howard is not the brightest person on Ideal World's books but today probably confirmed my fears.
Listing the different books that come with the Kobo Howard reeled them off........."A Tale of Two Cities","Treasure Island","Dracula" and "Homer"..............:wonder:
"Homer" was the author Howard "Iliad" was the name of the book.........:taphead:

Unbelievable!..........One of the oldest and most well know pieces of literature ever written and Howard gets it wrong big time.
Where do Ideal World get these Muppet's from!

Did he read it, or was he repeating what the gallery were telling him in his ear I wonder?

I think you could have a lot of fun with Howard if you were in the gallery. He's such a twerp :giggle:

Did he read it, or was he repeating what the gallery were telling him in his ear I wonder?

I think you could have a lot of fun with Howard if you were in the gallery. He's such a twerp :giggle:

But a lovable twerp.....he's like a pet hamster
Sandy_Avatar_by_Hamtaro4ever.gif

No.....The book covers were coming up on screen as he was reeling them off!

Latest posts

Back