Most honest presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BidShoppingFan

Registered Shopper
Bid Shopping do have a lovely set of presenters but as we all know as part of their job they have to tell us bare faced lies but I have to say overall I think the most honest presenter has to be Cindy Humphrey!

Absolutely agree in regards to the gorgeous Cindy. Said as much in the thread about the 'Biggest Liar', when I said they are all guilty of it bar one, the delightful Miss Humphrey.

Shame Peter Sherlock rarely presents these days, as he was another in the rare breed of honest Sit-Up presenters. From what I remember, his old fashion presenting partner Marie was another honest 'un.

Bid Shopping do have a lovely set of presenters but as we all know as part of their job they have to tell us bare faced lies but I have to say overall I think the most honest presenter has to be Cindy Humphrey!

No, they DON'T.

If they were honest about their goods then people wouldn't feel ripped off.

They're selling Ben Sherman clothes on Monday, and I would have partaken of that but the fact that they've lied about so much else as a matter of course makes me wonder if they're legit goods.

No, they DON'T.

If they were honest about their goods then people wouldn't feel ripped off.

They're selling Ben Sherman clothes on Monday, and I would have partaken of that but the fact that they've lied about so much else as a matter of course makes me wonder if they're legit goods.

May I refer you back to Mr Gerald Ratner and therefore yes they have to lie.

I think that people would still buy, even if Bid told the truth: if people will pay £1.53 per phone call (whether they purchase an item or not) and will pay around £7.99 p&p (per ITEM on multibuys), then they'd definitely buy if Bid presenters stated they were selling a load of old tat.

Not seen much of Chris Rhodes, but if Adam Heppenstall can deliver a completely honest pitch for a knife set then as long as the product is half-decent then so can anyone else.

That is, discounting Peter Simon-isms like claiming yesterday that a vacuum cleaner weighs something like "2.7 grams"
mysmilie_483.gif

May I refer you back to Mr Gerald Ratner and therefore yes they have to lie.
From what I gather, people bought Ratners' jewellery simply on what they saw in the shop, and they only stopped buying when Gerald bravely said that it was a load of rubbish and it was reported widely in the tabloids (namely what his target audience is most likely to read). Therefore if nobody on the Bid channels says that it's a load of rubbish then people will carry on buying garden fairies and Elitech steam mops regardless.

What a strange world we live in...

Latest posts

Back