mens rings on Rocks TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
I want a couple for my brother in law and my nephew for christmas but I am unsure how 'manly' they are.

If anyone male has any from them, please could you tell me what they are like in all honesty.

Thank you so much.

xxxxxxxx

I have got one for mr cp....if you are unsure as to weither larger gem stones are not his thing, try one of the more conservative gold or silver bands with one or two stones set into it, I brought the same one as mr jones has with the single garnet, the silver work is good, nice and chunky and sturdy, my hubs would not like the larger gems although I would! :) hope that helps.:1:

My OH does not really wear jewellery,only his wedding band and a simple chain,but if he was into bling I would look at the sandblasted silver rings for the cheaper end of the scale,possibly with the garnet which imo it really suits....they look good and manly and not too flash.

If your budget can stretch to more there is a lovely white gold ring with 2 triangular sapphires which I like.......have thought about this as an alternative wedding band for hubby.......but spending me budget on me at the mo!:18:

ks773-gents-sapphire-ring.jpg

Also on the coloured rocks site there are a range of titanium rings starting at £34......I like these also.I understand that there is no plans to bring this range to the Rocks auctions so they would have to be purchased from CR,but they still look like good value and there is a good range of stones to choose from.

I have got one for mr cp....if you are unsure as to weither larger gem stones are not his thing, try one of the more conservative gold or silver bands with one or two stones set into it, I brought the same one as mr jones has with the single garnet, the silver work is good, nice and chunky and sturdy, my hubs would not like the larger gems although I would! :) hope that helps.:1:

Well these are the ones I am hoping to bid on.
Do you think they are 'manly'?

HELP PLEASE.

Attachments

• iCA4FOO22.jpg
    iCA4FOO22.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 166
  • iCANNADPG.jpg
    iCANNADPG.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 177
Well these are the ones I am hoping to bid on.
Do you think they are 'manly'?

HELP PLEASE.

I purchased my hubby a similar ring to the amethyst ring, but in blue topaz and he really likes it. Nice and chunky, sandblasted, simple but with a little bit of something something hehe - the blue topaz!!! Fab!! Up to now he's only worn his wedding band so this is new for him, but he loves it - so what more can one say hehe!!!

I think your choices are lovely, i'm sure the man in question will be impressed with them. :1:

I purchased my hubby a similar ring to the amethyst ring, but in blue topaz and he really likes it. Nice and chunky, sandblasted, simple but with a little bit of something something hehe - the blue topaz!!! Fab!! Up to now he's only worn his wedding band so this is new for him, but he loves it - so what more can one say hehe!!!

I think your choices are lovely, i'm sure the man in question will be impressed with them. :1:

Thanks hun, planning them as Christmas pressies for Brother in law and nephew. Thats if I get them cause 'wanting aint getting' is it now? lol

Yes I did pick-a-lily hun, both of them, thanks for asking.

(plus a pendant for my friends daughter) :1:

Sorry should have mentioned the Citrine ring I got for £8 and the Amethyst ring I got for £9 so all in all a right bargain (plus a pendant for a friends daughter) so it will be worth the P&P. :1:

Both rings came today and are absolutley gorgeous, the citrine one is so yummie and the amethyst one is just scrummie.

Both are very, very manly and at the prices a complete bargain.

:1: I am one happy bunny today :1:

Latest posts

Back