Karcher Pressure washers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TopazTrish

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see or watch Karcher specials this weekend? I tuned in coz I need to replace mine which was stolen during a burglary. Is it just me or are Derrick and Ideal world truly taking the p...s? My original purchase was the 300 series with all the accesories including the t-racer and extension lances and cost me 149 quid 2 years ago. Now I know that prices of everything have gone up but are we really expected to believe that the price of a similar replacement model has actually DOUBLED!!!! The special featured on the show was a lot smaller and less powerful model and did not include the t-racer or extension lances (which could be purchased for half price of £25 + £5.99 p+p) but included a synthetic chamois priced 12.99!!!! (I can get one of those in any pound shop) and 2 car brushes, is one not enough? plus 4 bags of cleaning liquid that you don't need if the product is doing what it's supposed to and all for the sum of £89, claiming that to buy seperately would be £200. What a load of tosh. You can buy that lesser model anywhere for Less than £80. Whilst I understand sales hype, I don't understand how they can sprout untruths about the true cost of the product even from previous shows and then expect us to pay extra for an accessory AND extra p+p for something which came as standard and part of the package only a couple of months ago. I'm no big fan of Ideal world anyway but did want to replace my stolen one and would've ordered had the package been the same as previous shows and at a more appropriate price because I loved the product and it did the job. Rant over now.
Does anyone know when there might be another Karcher show with a different package or anywhere else I could purchase at a more competitive price? Thanks in advance

I don't understand anything about pressure washers but why not try Ebay, I just can't watch the IW karcher guest, himself and his wellies does my head in...LOL

Lidl have got a really good one in this week, 150 bar so really powerful, & 3yr warranty for £89.99 !

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_29342.htm

There is a video on above link

Powerful aluminium high-pressure pump with power-saving automatic stop/start system
2100 watt
Ideal for cleaning vehicles, outdoor furniture and patios
Lightweight design for easy mobility
Standard hose connection point
Easy-to-change cleaning nozzle with bayonet lock
Comes with 500ml cleaning detergent
6m high-pressure hose with kink protection connector
Robust casing made from impact-resistant plastic
Built-in 1.5L tank automatically mixes detergent with water at low pressure
Accessories include: lance with variable nozzle and turbo dirt blaster, rotating wash brush, nozzle cleaning needle and a quick-connector for a garden hose adaptor
Flow rate (l/h): 450
Max. pressure (bar): 150
Power cable length (m): 5
3 year manufacturer’s warranty

I noticed this too. The normal £149 bundle which includes the next model up and better accessories magically increased by £100 on the web site just in time to say what a bargain this lesser kit was

Karchers

Thanks to Jazzydrury, Kathy, Deanos and Stuartf for your replies about Karchers. Had a look round ebay and Karchers own site and went on a link to Cleanstore.com and found the Jubilee package with all accessories for £179, £120 cheaper than Ideal World AND FREE Delivery!!!! Reviews were very good about product and the site so will be ordering from them I think, unless anyone can come up with a better bargain.

Latest posts

Back