need advice on this please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
I would like to possobly buy this for a friends daughter for her birthday but not to sure re the size if it and if you can clearly see the gems etc etc

Any one else got it or advice on it. Please.

Thank you.
xxxxx

Attachments

• iCAAACCBE.jpg
    iCAAACCBE.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 216
I've just had a look at Sarah's video for it and it looks beautiful.
I would think it's quite a dainty piece but from the length of it and from what I saw on the video - I think it would make a gorgeous present. :biggrin

(as you may know marcasite is a particular favourite of mine)

I've just had a look at Sarah's video for it and it looks beautiful.
I would think it's quite a dainty piece but from the length of it and from what I saw on the video - I think it would make a gorgeous present. :biggrin

(as you may know marcasite is a particular favourite of mine)

I know how much you love marcasite, I have never seen it IRL.

yes I did sillysausage, thanks for asking, I got it for £10, I also got 2 rings for men so its worth the P&P. :1:

Yaz she should love it, it is really is gorgeous and at £10 then WOW well done. Very pretty and very dainty. Would love to hear what she thinks! [email protected]

Take care
Sarah

Very nice Yaz, I think she'll be very pleased with your thoughtful gift.
:doggie:

Well it came today and I love it, so she will too. I cannot wait to give it to her.

It really does sparkle and glint when you move it, even in the box.

Oh by the way, I just love how it came so securely in a hook so it did not move, get crumbled or tied up, fabulous idea shame no other company does this, is this with every pendant?

Thanks for the reply SaraBennett and the picture on the website does not do it justice. :1:

I am sure now I have seen it IRL M4G that she will love it, I am very tempted to get another for myself but i am afraid my niece would want it too and I always give in to her. :1:

Latest posts

Back