Sit-up talking rubbish about JPD Maestro Pour Homme EDT?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
p.UR125678.mp.a.jpg

Mike Mason has just said that this "aftershave" is available in the USA, originally sold as a product of the American equivalent of "Avon". He kept going on about that it is sold on Macy's for $60. But I have just tried to access their 'grooming and cologne' page on the website and it won't let me see the page because I am an international buyer.

I have googled the name and there is nothing about this product except from the bid/price-drop links.

Is this another Sit-up 'scam' buying an unknown non-descript cheap product from China or elsewhere and deliberately lying to pass it off as a designer product from the US?

I think we should be told..... :taphead:

Interesting. I heard exactly the same story about two perfumes (same brand) sold yesterday, so you could be on to something here (not surprising, sadly).

In which case just ignore that "Are they becoming more honest" thread I started earlier :smile:

I've had a look and I found that it did seem geniune. JPD stands for Jean Paul Dupont and is part of a company call Arion. I found the stuff for sale all over the web, a facebook page and a website, though the website is undergoing maintenance at the moment. I don't think it's a particularly prestige brand, but then Avon isn't either. For once this speil could be true!

"American equivalent of Avon?" :wonder:

Avon IS an American company :nod:

Latest posts

Back