Government Announcement.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MIKE040249

Registered Shopper
The Department of the Environment has announced that at 4pm today (Friday), power consumption across the UK suddenly fell.

A spokesman refused to confirm that it was millions (well, hundreds, maybe) of people turning off their televisions after noticing that Moira Clutton was on Ideal World.

I confess I watched in fascination this afternoon. Wow!!! She was manic! Skipping and hopping around screeching 'I'm 53' every so often. I haven't watched her for well over a year and I'm sure she's more wired than before!

Helloo Lottie - my word what a great memory you have!!

Yes, she called their customer services about the splitting handles that nearly cut into her hand and, without warning, they sent a new one!!

My wife was surprised and grateful but, being the hard to please woman who's kept me honest for the last forty years, she said it (a brand new FREE handbag) wasn't the right colour!!!

Needless to say, that didn't actually solve the problem anyway because the new bag had the same issue with the handles, but it was, to be fair, a quick and considerate response which other compasnies would do well to take note of.

Thanks very much for asking.

Latest posts

Back