Julie?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

henrietta

Registered Shopper
Waiting for a call to send me heading for the hills and not wanting to get too bogged down in anything, I was idling away the afternoon watching Friday Fashion. It suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't seen the mature plus-size model called Julie, who used to do the same sort of shows as Lynne and Sheila ,for ages. Has she retired? Fallen under a bus? Or is she down the un-marked mine shaft at the back of the studios where the surplus to requirement staff are thrown?

No, I really don't have anything better to do than ask silly questions!

Fallen? Very probably because she always used to lean back at an impossible to sustain angle whilst modelling.

Jude xx

Was her demise/removal /retirement ever referred to on TV at all with them being a fun family an all..its been quite a while now..perhaps she has gone to live with her mother ..was it in Portugal?

Similarly, Sarah the 'beauty expert' disappeared ... and suddenly Helen the exercise woman became the new 'beauty expert' - apparently Helen 'has worked in the beauty industry for years'. Which is odd as I thought she had worked as a personal trainer...

Latest posts

Back