Zotrim diet supplement

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Price Plunge

Registered Shopper
Zotrim is a "herbal diet supplement" currently being promoted on Price-drop (and elsewhere perhaps) by Nicola George and is being sold this Sunday (at 5pm I think). Given how massively controversial many of these so-called diet supplements are, it will be interesting to discover exactly what the promised 'evidence' they will present as to how 'effective' they are in attempting viewers to part with their hard-earned money for them. (Note that they refrain from using the expression "clinical trials".)

Will anyone risk buying 'pills' that could taste so bad that they put you off food for the rest of the day (perfectly possible), or make you run to the toilet for the next few hours (allegedly) or just give you wind (equally as bad)? Or (quite possibly) solely being a massive waste of your money?

They began yesterday with 1000 in the quantity and sold 430+.
In answer to your question I think people are prepared to try anything these days.

Of course the trouble with a diet supplement is that if it doesn't work for you then you can't send it back to them, therefore it's easy for a presenter to tell (and sell) you any old rubbish in order to make you buy ineffective (or - theoretically - even dangerous) pills. Would you risk buying diet supplements from these channels knowing some of the lies that certain presenters have been known to say?

didn't IW used to sell this? I may be wrong but I seem to remember Dennice saying she was using it and how amazing it was!! :cheeky:

Some of the ingredients.....

Dicalium phosphate, Mate extract, Guarana extract, Damiana extract, talc, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropylmethlycellulose

What the heck? Sounds like it could make you fatter than ever :wonder:

Latest posts

Back