Megadrops

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dingo

Registered Shopper
Hi all, I had a phone call from sit up customer services this morning. The very polite person asked if I would limit my purchase of megadrops to about 5 or 6 per weekend, in the interests of customer fairness.
I asked if this meant no more this weekend and he replied "I'm afraid so".
So far have had:-
Friday, sterling silver pink mother of pearl bangle, Giorgio Beverly Hills Yellow 90ml eau de toilette & Giorgio Beverly Hills So you 90ml
Saturday, Pink king plain satin duvet set, set of 2 treasured secrets curly feet christmas stockings trinket boxes, Elitech car jump starter & air compressor, idect M1 twin dect phone.

So I guess this makes the only 1 per week per person out of the window.
All items were got via the web, so saving £1-50
Best regards, Gordy

Hi all, I had a phone call from sit up customer services this morning. The very polite person asked if I would limit my purchase of megadrops to about 5 or 6 per weekend, in the interests of customer fairness.
I asked if this meant no more this weekend and he replied "I'm afraid so".
So far have had:-
Friday, sterling silver pink mother of pearl bangle, Giorgio Beverly Hills Yellow 90ml eau de toilette & Giorgio Beverly Hills So you 90ml
Saturday, Pink king plain satin duvet set, set of 2 treasured secrets curly feet christmas stockings trinket boxes, Elitech car jump starter & air compressor, idect M1 twin dect phone.

So I guess this makes the only 1 per week per person out of the window.
All items were got via the web, so saving £1-50
Best regards, Gordy

I got that phone call last sunday evening at 1130 pm !!!!
I was told that I had to limit myself to 3 or 4 per weekend in the interests on customer fairness.
Mind you I had already got 20 odd that weekend !!!!

Anyway this weekend i have limited myself to about 4 (so far!!)

Looks like a clamp down

Mind you I had already got 20 odd that weekend !!!!

Crikey, do you buy all of the tat that megadrops?
We only buy the stuff we can use or give as presents!!!!
Using the wifes account tonight
Gordy

They do have some ****e that goes for a quid,cant believe people buy it to be honest,the presenters really hype it up especially peter simon,its a load of b*****ks

Has anyone noticed that some of the megadrops disappear from the previous auctions list?
If you know how to manipulate the website they show as sold for £0-00 with the winners listed, or at the start price with no winners and a date of 01/01.
Gordy

I was actually banned when price drop tv was doing megadrops a month or so ago,i got 6 one saturday,i was not informed of this i only knew when i tried to log into my acc the day after,i called cs in india who after a few days reopened my account and told me to limit my megadrop buying(i also do buy a few full price items)2 weeks ago i did get another phone call from cs in india asking me to limit getting megadrops to 5 a weekend,i said to cs person that i hope others who get lots of megadrops have been informed he assured me they have,also i pointed out to him that bid tv(virgin media company)are making thousands a day on megadrop days as people are phoning the £1.50 a time phone number in hope something will megadrop and people are habnging on line,he did acknowledge this,so megadrops are run not for us but for the virgin media company although its nice to get a good item for £8.99,beleive me bid tv are making far more money on megadrops through wasted phone calls than what they are giving away in a descent megadrop.

I was actually banned when price drop tv was doing megadrops a month or so ago,i got 6 one saturday,i was not informed of this i only knew when i tried to log into my acc the day after,i called cs in india who after a few days reopened my account and told me to limit my megadrop buying(i also do buy a few full price items)2 weeks ago i did get another phone call from cs in india asking me to limit getting megadrops to 5 a weekend,i said to cs person that i hope others who get lots of megadrops have been informed he assured me they have,also i pointed out to him that bid tv(virgin media company)are making thousands a day on megadrop days as people are phoning the £1.50 a time phone number in hope something will megadrop and people are habnging on line,he did acknowledge this,so megadrops are run not for us but for the virgin media company although its nice to get a good item for £8.99,beleive me bid tv are making far more money on megadrops through wasted phone calls than what they are giving away in a descent megadrop.

I totally agree with you,i have said this for ages,do people honestly think that thaey can do the amount of megadrops they do and not make money,as for the people ringing up and hanging on at £1.50 a time,its there own fault if they do that

Latest posts

Back